DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion
Product: Skin Rescue Lotion
Ingredients: Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Lanolin, Sulfur, Beeswax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Potassium Sorbate & Citric Acid.
Item Weight: 113.4 Grams
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 15.24 x 5.84 x 3.18 cm
- Gently soothes and moisturizes skin to combat dry skin, hot spots, scaly skin, flea allergies and irritations.
- Healing action from vitamin E and organic whole-leaf aloe vera to calm skin, plus hair-stimulating rosemary essential oil.
- Anti-itch properties from sulfur to help reduce flaking from seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Anti-bacterial sesame oil works to combat pathogens like staph and strep bacteria, and rosemary prevents yeast and fungal infections.
- Made with love right from USA and is non-toxic so it’s safe even if your pal licks it.
- PETA Approved Cruelty Free
Start with a clean dog. Trim long hair with scissors, but do not shave. Apply Skin Rescue Lotion to affected areas, massaging into skin until fully absorbed. Cover pet with T-shirt to protect the skin and reduce licking. Reapply twice daily for the first week. Continue application once daily thereafter, until no longer needed. If your pet licks the lotion off, just reapply as needed. There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product.
Note: Do not bathe your pet more than twice per month.
For topical use only. Avoid eye contact. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep in a cool, dark place.