DERMagic Anti-Dandruff Dead Sea Salt Scrub
Product: Anti-Dandruff Dead Sea Salt Scrub
Ingredients: Epsom salt, Dead Sea Salt, dendritic salt, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda, for pH balance), rosemary essential oil, aloe vera, natural vitamin E.
- Eliminate Dandruff
- Draws Toxins from the Skin
- Relieves Itching
- Exfoliates Skin and Coat
- Calms Pet at Bath Time
- Chases Fleas Away
- Restores Healthy Skin and Coat
- Decreases Inflammation
- Made with Dead Sea Salts
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- PETA Approved Cruelty Free
For Cats & Dogs
Our invigorating blend of Dead Sea salts and natural minerals eliminates pet dandruff (seborrhea), draws toxins from the skin, relieves dry, flaky, scaly itchy skin in cats and dogs, and leaves your pet’s skin and coat fresh and deeply exfoliated. Formulated with organic whole-leaf aloe vera, vitamin E and rosemary essential oil, this special blend chases fleas away and calms your pet at bath time.
This is a perfect solution for senior dogs with achy joints. Just a cup to a warm water bath and let your pet soak as the healing salts ease pain and decreases inflammation in arthritic pets. It also helps rejuvenate dry skin, leaving the coat softer and healthier-looking.
These mineral-rich natural sea salts are specially designed to restore healthy skin and shiny fur in dogs, and cats too. Your pet will love the luxurious spa treatment!
♥️ Skin Exfoliant: Our Salt Scrub helps draw toxins from the skin to leave you pet’s skin and coat fresh and exfoliated. As your pet stands in the tub, gently massage a handful of salts into your pet’s coat.
🐾 How to Use: Starting from the rear of the dog and moving along his spine toward the head, massage these healing salts into your dog’s wet coat. Rinse well and follow with our shampoo and conditioner.
♥️ Soak to Relieve Itchy Paws: One of the best ways to treat your pet’s seasonal allergies is to keep their paws clean. Our Salt Scrub can be used as cleansing, relaxing paw soak.
🐾 How to Use: Add ¼ cup of our salt scrub to a tub of warm water (enough to cover your pet’s paws to the pastern). Keep your dog entertained for 5-10 minutes while they stand in the water.
♥️ Therapeutic Soak: Consisting of rich minerals, Dead Sea salts are especially beneficial for senior pets, animals with hip conditions or other orthopedic conditions, arthritis and to help reduce inflammation.
🐾 How to Use: Add one cup of salts to a warm water bath and let your pet soak in the bath as the healing salts ease pain and decrease inflammation.
For Best Results
- Just add a cup to a warm water bath and let your pet soak as the healing salts ease pain and decrease inflammation.
- Starting from the rear of the dog and moving along his spine toward the head, massage these healing salts into your dog’s wet coat.
- As the salts dissolve in the wet fur, add more, working your way up to the shoulders and neck.
- Rinse well and follow with shampoo and conditioner.
- Don't bathe your dog too often. For healthy dogs, we recommend bathing twice a month, or whenever they get dirty, whichever is longest between baths.