DERMagic Organic Diatomaceous Earth Shampoo Bar
Product: Organic Shampoo Bar with Diatomaceous Earth
Ingredients: All our bars are made with Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera*.
Item Weight: 113.4 Grams
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 3.18 x 5.08 x 8.26 cm
- Solid formula deodorizes and soothes skin with anti-microbial blend of diatomaceous earth and essential oils.
- Calms irritated skin and gently cleanses with no toxins, preservatives, chemicals, sulfates or irritants.
- Perfect for pups that are prone to skin allergies or irritations, and is safe to use anytime your pal needs a bath.
- Saves money and time since it eliminates spills and messes, and lathers up as fast as it rinses away.
- Handmade in the USA with organic ingredients and no chemicals or sulfates, and every 10 bars purchased helps plant a tree.
- PETA Approved Cruelty Free
Insect-Repelling Proprietary Essential Oil Blend Combines with the Natural Flea Killing Power of Diatomaceous Earth
Got Fleas? If you have seen fleas or flea specks on your dog, get rid of them the natural, organic, non-toxic way. Diatomaceous Earth is a fine white powder made by tiny (microscopic) water creatures that make silica-based shells for themselves. These tiny shells fall to the bottom of lakes and oceans over millions of years, accumulating in massive white deposits that are then mined and crushed to a fine powder.
Deadly to any insect or larvae, each tiny “shell” is very sharp, like razor blades to insects, but completely harmless to all animals, fish, birds, both externally and internally.
Combining this element with a proprietary blend of essential oils, bathing with the DERMagic Flea Bar kills fleas and provides an anti-microbial, calming and therapeutic effect for dogs with both dry and oily skin. And, it is completely safe, using no toxins, preservatives, chemical insecticides, sulfates or other irritants that can aggravate sensitive skin.
These amazing shampoo bars are handmade in the Pacific Northwest from certified organic ingredients. And for every 10 shampoo bars purchased, a tree is planted!
Warning for cats: These shampoo bars contain essential oils which many cats may be sensitive to. Because of this, we only recommend them for dogs.
Precautions: If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.